Join Us for the Weekend Travel Inspiration
We’re excited to tell you all that we are co-hosting the Weekend Travel Inspiration created last year at Reflections Enroute and published every Saturday. We’ve joined a group of travel bloggers from around the world to bring in the New Year with a link up series on travel inspiration where we will post a photo or story about the many things that inspire us to travel.
It’s truly wonderful to be able to connect with people all over the world who love to travel as much as you do. This is a great opportunity to connect, share, and feel inspired for yet another adventurous year of travel.
We hope you all enjoy this series and feel inspired by all of our photos, stories and experiences.
Want to join in on the fun?
Please include this badge on your post. You can do this two different ways:
1. Copy and paste the image above, then link it to www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/
2. Copy the code below and paste it onto your post in “text” mode. This will put the picture and the link for you automatically.
<a href=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/weekend-travel-inspiration/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.reflectionsenroute.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/NewWkend3sm.jpg” alt=”” /></a>
3. Set up the Link-up on your blog. Reflections Enroute will provide you with the code.
Ready, set, link!
1. Link one of your inspirational travel photos or stories to this post by adding your info.
2. Copy and paste our badge and a link to this page.
3. Visit some of the other wonderful travel bloggers, read their posts, and leave a comment. It would be great if you could comment on 2-3 posts.
4. Tweet it and include this hashtag: #wkendtravelinspiration
5. Follow all the hosts of Weekend Travel Inspiration who are working hard to spread the word on what wonderful work travel bloggers are doing.
Let’s meet the co-hosts!
Corinne and Jim, an American couple living in Germany. Together they have been to more than 70 countries, and their travel philosophy focuses on the journey as part of the adventure while keeping the budget low and the experience quality high.
Margherita and Nick are from Italy and Australia. After meeting and falling in love, they’ve been all over living a life of adventure.
Paula and Gordon are a little left of mainstream travel.They like houseboats, tatami mats, cave houses, over water bungalows and traveling their own way. They believe that “It’s all about serendipity.”
Rhonda with her husband and two daughters, American expats, are currently living in New Zealand, but take advantage of every break they have to gallivant the world.
Rachel, a Kenyan native, writes about her home country and all that it has to offer which is a lot more than beaches and animals.