Working for Yourself and Starting a Buisiness in Chile

Registering yourself as a “Persona Natural” (inicio de las actividades)

You must have a sworn declaration authorizing you to realize economic or commercial activities producing income which should be taxed under the first (business) or second (work) category. 
You must register at least two months before initiating activities and defining one or various codes of economic activity (list) which can be done either online or at a Servicio de Impuestos Internos (SII) Office. 


  1. Click here and select the activity
  2. Enter your RUT and password or create and account
  3. Fill out the online form and send! You can obtain your certificate immediately.
Read More /Seguir Leyendo »

**These are from a series we contributed to the Chile Pages

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge